1 Year Warranty
On payment page, use Simpl or Razorpay to pay on EMI
(Upto Rs.300 Cashback)
iOS9 & above | Android 4.4 & above
• Bluetooth version
• Screen type
99.5% wide color gamut
• Watch faces
• Heart rate
• Multi-motion activity
Battery & Charging
• Typical use
Up to 10 days
• Standby time
Up to 30 days
• Heart Rate
• Blood Pressure
• Sleep Monitor
• Bluetooth voice calling
• Dial pad
• Find my phone
• Music control
• Reminders & alerts
• Full metal case
• IP68 Water resistant
Inside the box
1 X Orbit Smartwatch
1 X Quick Start Guide
1X Charging Cable
1 X Warranty Card
1X User Manual
About the Product
• Does the Crossbeats Orbit Sport have a full touch display?
Yes, the Orbit Sport has a full touch IPS display.
• Is the Crossbeats Orbit Sport metal built?
Yes, the Orbit Sport possesses a full metal casing to protect it from accidental falls.
• Is the Orbit Sport waterproof?
No, the Orbit Sport smartwatch is water resistant with an IP68 rating.
• What is the weight of Orbit Sport?
Orbit Sport is 63 grams.
Battery & Charging
• What is the battery backup on the Orbit Sport when using voice calls?
When using voice calling option, you will get up to 2 days of battery life.
• How long does it take to fully charge the smartwatch?
Up to 90 minutes.
• How to check the available battery percentage of the smartwatch?
You can either check the smart app or you can check the available charge percentage on the smartwatch display itself.
• Which smart app should I connect to?
You need the YFit smart app to connect your smartwatch with your smartphone.
• Can I use 3rd party apps like Apple health and google fit?
Yes, you can use.
• How to activate calling feature on the smartwatch?
Once the smartwatch is paired to the smartphone via the YFit app, it will automatically show you a pop-up to connect via Bluetooth that will enable the calling feature. Refer smartwatch manual for a more detailed explanation.
• Can I talk directly from the watch?
Yes you can, the smartwatch has an in-built speaker and mic setup.
• Should I sync the data manually from the watch to the smartphone?
No, if the smartwatch and the smartphone are connected via the YFit app, then it will automatically collect data.
Alerts & Notifications
• What all alerts and notifications will be displayed on the smartwatch?
WhatsApp, Facebook, Email, Reminders, Call alerts and other 3rd party application alerts.
• What are the health applications available on the Crossbeats Orbit Sport?
HR, SpO2, BP, Sleep and pedometer.
• Can I connect my Orbit Sport smartwatch with my iPhone?
Yes you can, using the YFit app, you can easily connect the Orbit Sport smartwatch with iPhone.
• Do I get extra straps with the smartwatch?
No, there are no extra straps with the Orbit Sport smartwatch.
• Can I swap the straps?
Yes, you can change/customize the straps of the Crossbeats Orbit Sport with similar sized straps.
• How many months warranty does Crossbeats offer?
12 months of limited warranty.
This product is rated 4.7 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 42 reviews.
• The watch case and straps are not 100% hypoallergenic. Materials used in the construction of the watch case and strap may cause skin irritation or allergic reactions for certain people. If you are experiencing an allergic reaction or skin irritation, kindly consult a medical professional if required. This will not come under warranty/guarantee.
• An IP68 rating means the watch is resistant to dust, dirt, and sand, and can be submerged in up to 1.5m of water for 30 minutes. Avoid using the watch during extremely humid environments. Warranty will not be applicable on the watch for water entry.
• All the health readings are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes. The measurement data and results are for reference purposes only, and are not a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment.
• Actual battery life varies depending on features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and numerous other factors. Battery life is based on the number of use cases: All-day wear, intelligent heart rate detection enabled, Do Not Disturb mode on during night time sleep, message notifications enabled the screen and etc. We have tested the product in our laboratory and as per the testing standards we cannot replace the watch.
• Product pictures (including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size) and display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) include on this site are for reference only. Actual product features, specifications, and display contents may vary.