1 Year Warranty
Accidental Lane Departure Alerts
Forward Object Crash Alerts
The Roadeye comes with an adjustable lens that allows you to change your viewing angle while driving through traffic or highways.
Powered by a high quality image sensor, our dash cam will give you visibility even in low light conditions. Navigate night driving in highways and traffic with ease.
Built with a wide aperture, our image sensor allows you to capture videos on normal mode or time lapse depending on your requirement.
All Weather Control
Be it cold, rainy or sunny, Roadeye will provide you the visibility you need. Our Dashcam is built for the harshest of weather conditions.
Our built in G Sensor will record any sudden impact to your car and save the video file as evidence.
Smart App Control
View, edit and get real time access to your dash cam with the CROSSBEATS KACAM App
Roadeye's Power in Action
Protection and Evidence for Claims
With Roadeye's advanced features, protect your vehicle and your peace of mind. In case of a crash, submit crucial footage for insurance claims. Plus, our 24-hour recording feature defends against false traffic claims, helping you refute unfair accusations. Roadeye: your ultimate road companion.
Dual Recording Front + Rear
Front Lens Aperture
F = 1.8
150° wide angle
Video Compress / Format
H.264 / MP4
Power Port Type
SD Cards Supported
Class 10 and over
24h parking mode (1fps/1s and impact edtection)
1 X Road Eye Dash Cam
1 X User Manual Card
1 X Warranty Card
1 X Mini USB Cable
What is Road Eye Dash Cam used for?
Road Eye Dash Cam is a video camera which is mounted on the Dashboard or Windscreen of a vehicle and used to continuously record the view of the road, traffic etc. through the windscreen.
Why is Road Eye Dash Cam useful?
Dashcam DC01 is useful as it provides video evidence in the below mentioned scenarios-
- Car Accidents
- Insurance Claims
- Journey Vlogging etc.
How to setup the Road Eye Dash Cam?
- Slide the mount into the mount installation slot.
- Turn off the car engine.
- Stick the car mount together with the camera onto your windshield.
- Connect the USB charging cable to the mini-USB port of the dash cam. Run the cable along the edge of the windshield. Tuck away in the seams and extend it all the way to the USB port of the car charger. Be sure to keep it way from the airbag area.
- Adjust the dash cam to keep the lens level with the ground.
- Start the engine to check if the dash cam works properly.
How to connect the Dash Cam with the App?
- Download the KACAM app from the AppStore or Google PlayStore and Install.
- Now go to your phone’s WiFi Setting > then select the “Crossbeats_RoadEye DC01_******”. (WiFi Name SSID: “Crossbeats_RoadEye DC01_******”, Password: “12345678”)
- Now your phone is connected to dash camera via WiFi.
- Now you just open the KACAM app on your phone and the camera will connect automatically.
- You can Click <<Check Real-time Video>>
- In the App, you can view videos directly from dash cam to your phone, even download them and change setting etc.
How does the Road Eye Dash Cam record?
Road Eye needs a Micro SD Card to record videos. It automatically records continuously and the same can be accessed via the App. Additionally, it also generates certain events based on activity and that can also be accessed via the App. Also, Trip based recording can be accessed.
Is it mandatory to install Road Eye dash cam to the car only?
Though it is not mandatory but we recommend you to install the Dash Cam while in the car only. The Dash Cam needs a power source to function, if you can provide that, then it is good to go for other vehicles as well. But the power supply should be more than 12V.
Which type of USB Cable does the Dash Cam support?
The Road Eye Dash Cam supports Mini USB Cable.
How will it record new videos once my SD Card gets full?
The Device works on the functionality called FIFO which is First in First Out, Thus the recordings which were saved first will get auto deleted and new recording will take its place.
How many months of Warranty does Crossbeats offer?
6 months of limited warranty and additional 6 months upon product registration.
What is the warranty service type?
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org/+91 9611293293 to claim warranty
This product has no reviews yet.