3D Curved Edge Display
Military-grade Silicone Straps
Premium Metallic Crown Switch
Premium ABS built
iOS9 & above | Android 4.4 & above
3.0 & 5.0
Device interface (primary)
Android & iOS
Full touch HD IPS Display
99.5% wide color gamut
100+ & Customizable
Built-in | Dual satellite GLONASS
Battery & Charging
Up to 10 days
With GPS tracking
Up to 3 days
Up to 20 Days
Bluetooth calling GPS smartwatch
In-built GPS (Outdoor)
Country of Origin
Inside the box
1 X Ignite Atlas Smartwatch
1 X Strap
1 X Quick Start Guide
1 X Warranty Card
1 X User Manual
1 X Charging Cable
About the product
• Does the Ignite Atlas have a full-touch display?
Yes, the Ignite Atlas has a full-touch HD IPS display.
• Is the Ignite Atlas metal built?
Yes, the Ignite Atlas possesses a full metal casing to protect it from accidental falls.
• Is the Ignite Atlas waterproof?
The Ignite Atlas smartwatch is water-resistant with an IP67 rating. You can wash your hands or even go out in the rain.
• Does the Ignite Atlas have GPS tracking?
Yes, the Ignite Atlas is powered by GLONASS Dual-frequency GPS tracking.
Battery & charging
• What is the battery backup on the Ignite Atlas when using voice calls?
When using the voice calling option, you will get up to 1-2 days of battery life.
• What is the battery backup on the Ignite Atlas when using GPS tracking?
The watch runs for up to 3 days with real-time GPS tracking
• How long does it take to fully charge the smartwatch?
Up to 2 hours.
• How to check the available battery percentage of the smartwatch?
You can either check the smart app or you can check the available charge percentage on the smartwatch display itself.
• Which smart app should I connect to?
You need the CB-Activ smart app to connect your smartwatch with your smartphone.
• Can I use 3rd party apps like Apple health and google fit?
Yes, you can use.
• How to activate calling feature on the smartwatch?
First go to the CB-Activ application, click on Add device and select CB-ATLAS and click on pair. On the watch, enable the Bluetooth calling icon and then go to the phone's Bluetooth list and search for ATLAS_AUDIO and connect. Now you will be able to answer voice calls via the watch itself.
• Can I talk directly from the watch?
Yes you can, the smartwatch has an in-built speaker and mic setup.
• Should I sync the data manually from the watch to the smartphone?
No, if the smartwatch and the smartphone are connected via the CB-Activ app, then it will automatically collect data.
Alerts & notifications
• What all alerts and notifications will be displayed on the smartwatch?
WhatsApp, Facebook, Email, Reminders, Call alerts, and other 3rd party application alerts.
• What are the health applications available on the Ignite Atlas?
Blood oxygen (SpO2), HR, BP, Sleep, pedometer, and Stress Monitoring.
• Can I connect my Ignite Atlas smartwatch with my iPhone?
Yes you can, using the CB-Activ app, you can easily connect the Ignite Atlas smartwatch with your iPhone.
• Do I get extra straps with the smartwatch?
No, there will not be any additional strap with the Ignite Atlas smartwatch.
• Can I swap the straps?
Yes, you can change/customize the straps of the Ignite Atlas with similar-sized straps.
• Does Crossbeats have new straps for Ignite Atlas that can be purchased?
No, currently new strap options are not available. We will be upgrading in the future.
• How many months warranty does Crossbeats offer?
12 months of limited warranty.
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 20 reviews.
• The watch case and straps are not 100% hypoallergenic. Materials used in the construction of the watch case and strap may cause skin irritation or allergic reactions for certain people. If you are experiencing an allergic reaction or skin irritation, kindly consult a medical professional if required. This will not come under warranty/guarantee.
• An IP68 rating means the watch is resistant to dust, dirt, and sand, and can be submerged in up to 1.5m of water for 30 minutes. Avoid using the watch during extremely humid environments. Warranty will not be applicable on the watch for water entry.
• All the health readings are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes. The measurement data and results are for reference purposes only, and are not a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment.
• Actual battery life varies depending on features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and numerous other factors. Battery life is based on the number of use cases: All-day wear, intelligent heart rate detection enabled, Do Not Disturb mode on during night time sleep, message notifications enabled the screen and etc. We have tested the product in our laboratory and as per the testing standards we cannot replace the watch.
• Product pictures (including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size) and display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) include on this site are for reference only. Actual product features, specifications, and display contents may vary.