We've got a new extension for your music, the Orbit Infiniti 2.0! Stores up to 1000+ songs, pairs with any TWS and also puts a great show on its Super AMOLED screen, a true bang for the buck watch!
Orbit Infiniti 2.0
Orbit Infiniti 2.0
1 Year Warranty
1.43” (3.63cm) Super AMOLED
1000+ songs music storage
Connect with TWS/Neckband & play music without phone
110+ sports modes
Bluetooth voice calling
200+ watch faces
Power saver mode
Voice assistants Enabled
It’s not just a screen, it’s a viewing experience. The Infiniti 2.0 is here to elevate your love for screens with the industry’s beloved Super AMOLED display. Check out the breakdown for its detailed screen capabilities.
Customization forAlways On
Always-on is fun right? But how about setting timers on your always-on display from about 5 minutes to 20 minutes? You can also choose to have the screen always-on or maybe turn it off to get more miles on the battery.
Your personal mp3
Why settle for less when the Infiniti’s bringing you a whopping 4GB of music storage which is about 1000+ songs. Bonus: built-in controls. Carry your tunes with you like in the old days, but on your watch!
Largest Music Storage
4GB of storage with 1000+ songs capacity.
Listen via the watch
Built-in HD speaker setup on the watch.
Your Music, your controls!
On display music controls.
Elevate your attiresFREE strap
is on us!
With every Orbit Infiniti 2.0 purchase, you get an additional strap in the box included.
Green watch - Green strap & Black strap
Brown watch - Brown strap & Grey strap
Black watch - Black strap & Green strap
Grey watch - Grey strap & Brown strap
Expand Your Fitness
Go beyond boundaries with the Infiniti 2.0 leading the way. Packed with over 110+ Sport Modes, the watch is equipped to guide you through new challenges and give insightful training feedback to accelerate your fitness.
Pair Your earbuds
Stop looking for your phone, your watch can now play music, too! The Infiniti 2.0 is compatible with any TWS out there. Enjoy lag-free listening all day long.
Easy calls on watch
No more muffled talk. Bluetooth 5.3 allows quick and smooth connectivity with all external devices. Take and make calls in a jiffy!
We care for your health
Read your body with advanced built-in Health Monitors on the watch. Track your Heart rate, SpO2, sleep, and more, and keep them in check all day with timely health & sedentary reminders.
Own it smartly
Buy yourself the cool looking Orbit Infiniti 2.0 without breaking the bank, at Crossbeats we have the easy EMI options using the Zest money or Simpl or you may use Credit cards during the purchase.
- • Click on the 'i' button next to the Zest
- • Sign up either with your mail id or contact number
- • Click on check-out button
- • Fill up the address & details
- • Continue to shipping & payment
- • In the payment page, select either Razorpay or Cashfree to opt for EMI option
- • Click on Complete order
- • Select the EMI option and select ZestMoney
- • Enter the OTP received on the RMN
- • Complete your purchase securely
- • Select Simpl Pay-in-3 at checkout
- • Enter your phone number and OTP you receive on Simpl's page
- • Enter your personal details
- • Select your mode of payment and checkout securely by only paying 1/3rd of the bill!
- • Pay the remaining amount to Simpl in two equal installments over the next 60 days
- • Click on buy now
- • Fill up the address & details
- • Continue to shipping & payment
- • Select the Razorpay option
- • You will be redirected to Razorpay gateway
- • Complete purchase using your preferred Credit Card
Your mood, our screens!
The perfect watch face, exists! Choose from over 200+ inbuilt watch faces that best compliment your outfit and style. You can even customize them to your taste!
A Workaholic’s Watch
Designed for the hustle, the watch can power through the week on a single charge. The built-in Power Saving Mode further helps manage your battery expenditure. This is true efficiency maximized!
Smarter than you think!
Progression is everything, and that’s exactly what we have done with the Infiniti 2.0, loaded with remote shutter, smart alerts, reminders, music controls, and more, this smartwatch leaves behind everything else normal.
AI voice assistant on board
We wanted to make this watch a go-to place for all your needs and how could we leave behind Siri & Ok Google? Exactly, we’ve got your favorite voice assistants on board to help you with everyday basics.
Sync with Smart App
NOTE: We have partnered with Da-Fit, a 3rd party smartwatch application to power our Orbit Infiniti 2.0.
Crossbeats will not be responsible for in-app purchases made via Da-Fit.
Crossbeats does not save your personal data and is not responsible for any data stored on Da-Fit.
Can take a splash for you
The Orbit Infiniti 2.0 is designed with a precisely sealed edges to avoid water seepage or from dust entering the watch hence making it a benchmark for water/dust resistance with IP67 rating.
We’ll take care
Register your smartwatch on the Crossbeats website within 10 days of purchase and avail free 12 months limited warranty.
CompatibilityiOS9 & above | Android 4.4 & above
• Screen type Super AMOLED
• Color gamut 99.5% wide color gamut
• Brightness 1000 nits
• Size 1.43” (3.63cm)
• Resolution 454x454 pixels
• Watch facesCustomizable
Sensors - HRS3300 (Optical digital)
• Heart rateYes
• Multi-motion activityYes
Battery & charging
• Typical useUp to 5 days
• Standby timeUp to 15 days
• Heart Rate
• Blood Pressure
• Sleep Monitor
• Breathe Training
• Power Saver Mode
• Voice Assistants
• Sedentary reminder
• Dual theme
• Find my phone
• Music storage
• Camera control
• Reminders & alerts
• Metal Bezel
• IP67 Water Resistant
• Da Fit
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
1 X Orbit Infiniti 2.0 Smartwatch
2 X Straps
1 X Quick Start Guide
1 X Warranty Card
1 X User Manual Card
1 X Charging Cable
About the product
• Does the Orbit Infiniti 2.0 have a full-touch display?Yes, the Orbit Infiniti 2.0 has a full-touch Super AMOLED display.
• Is the Orbit Infiniti 2.0 metal built?Yes, the Orbit Infiniti 2.0 possesses a full metal casing to protect it from accidental falls.
• Is the Orbit Infiniti 2.0 waterproof?The Orbit Infiniti 2.0 smartwatch is water-resistant with an IP67 rating. You can wash your hands or even go out in the rain.
• Can I take a photo with Orbit Infiniti 2.0?A – Orbit Infiniti 2.0 comes with in-built camera shutter features, using which you can click photos from the watch.
• Can we reject calls from Orbit Infiniti 2.0?A – Yes, you can answer/reject calls using the Orbit Infiniti 2.0, as it comes with Bluetooth Calling feature.
Music storage options
• How many GB of storage does the watch have?Infiniti 2.0 has up to 4GB of music storage
• Can Orbit Infiniti 2.0 smartwatch store and play music?A – Orbit Infiniti 2.0 comes with music storage and playback option. It can store and play up to 1000+ songs from the watch.
• Can I connect my earbuds to Orbit Infiniti 2.0 smartwatch?A – Yes, you can connect your TWS Earbuds/Neckband to the Orbit Infiniti 2.0 Smartwatch, and listen to songs through them.
Battery & charging
• What is the battery backup on the Orbit Infiniti 2.0 when using voice calls?When using the voice calling option, you will get up to 1-2 days of battery life.
• How long does it take to fully charge the smartwatch?Up to 90 minutes.
• How to check the available battery percentage of the smartwatch?You can either check the smart app or you can check the available charge percentage on the smartwatch display itself.
• Which smart app should I connect to?You need the Da Fit smart app to connect your smartwatch with your smartphone.
• Can I use 3rd party apps like Apple health and google fit?Yes, you can use.
• How to activate calling feature on the smartwatch?First go to the Da Fit application, click on add device and select CB-INFINITI and click on pair. On the watch, enable the Bluetooth calling icon and then go to the phone's Bluetooth list and search for INFINITI AUDIO and connect. Now you will be able to answer voice calls via the watch itself.
• Can I talk directly from the watch?Yes you can, the smartwatch has an in-built speaker and mic setup.
• Should I sync the data manually from the watch to the smartphone?No, if the smartwatch and the smartphone are connected via the Da Fit app, then it will automatically collect data.
Alerts & notifications
• What all alerts and notifications will be displayed on the smartwatch?WhatsApp, Facebook, Email, Reminders, Call alerts, and other 3rd party application alerts.
• What are the health applications available on the Orbit Infiniti 2.0?Blood oxygen (SpO2), HR, BP, Sleep, pedometer, and Breathe training.
• Can I connect my Orbit Infiniti 2.0 smartwatch with my iPhone?Yes you can, using the Da Fit app, you can easily connect the Orbit Infiniti 2.0 smartwatch with your iPhone.
• Do I get extra straps with the smartwatch?Yes, there will be an additional strap with the Orbit Infiniti 2.0 smartwatch.
• Can I swap the straps?Yes, you can change/customize the straps of the Orbit Infiniti 2.0 with similar-sized straps.
• Does Crossbeats have new straps for Orbit Infiniti 2.0 that can be purchased?No, currently new strap options are not available. We will be upgrading in the future.
• What is the Orbit Infiniti 2.0 strap size?A – The width of the strap is 22 mm.
• How many months warranty does Crossbeats offer?6 months of limited warranty and additional 6 months upon product registration.
• The watch case and straps are not 100% hypoallergenic. Materials used in the construction of the watch case and strap may cause skin irritation or allergic reactions for certain people. If you are experiencing an allergic reaction or skin irritation, kindly consult a medical professional if required. This will not come under warranty/guarantee.
• An IP68 rating means the watch is resistant to dust, dirt, and sand, and can be submerged in up to 1.5m of water for 30 minutes. Avoid using the watch during extremely humid environments. Warranty will not be applicable on the watch for water entry.
• All the health readings are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes. The measurement data and results are for reference purposes only, and are not a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment.
• Actual battery life varies depending on features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and numerous other factors. Battery life is based on the number of use cases: All-day wear, intelligent heart rate detection enabled, Do Not Disturb mode on during night time sleep, message notifications enabled the screen and etc. We have tested the product in our laboratory and as per the testing standards we cannot replace the watch.
• Product pictures (including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size) and display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) include on this site are for reference only. Actual product features, specifications, and display contents may vary.