Introducing our latest true wireless earbuds - where impeccable design meets uncompromising sound quality. Crossbeats Intenz has been crafted to fit seamlessly into your daily routine, with a sleek and stylish design that's as functional as it is fashionable. Our team of audio experts has worked tirelessly to deliver a listening experience that will immerse you in your music, with crystal-clear sound backed by advanced MEMS audio and maximized 60 hours playtime. Discover the ultimate listening experience.
1 Year warranty
Country of Origin
Earbuds & Charging case weight
Charging case dimensions
50.8 x 22.1 x 55.5mm
18.7 x 19.5 x 32.0mm
iOS, Android & Windows
AI Environmental Noise Cancelling
Up to 112±3dB
Earbuds Battery capacity
Rechargeable Battery Included
Up to 60 hrs.
USB Type C
Siri & Ok Google
2 mics, *1 on each earbud
What's in the box
- 1 X Crossbeats Intenz TWS
- 1 X Type C Charging Cable
- 1 X Charging Case
- 1 X Warranty Card
- 1 X Instructions Manual Card
About the Product
- Is the Crossbeats Intenz touch-enabled?
A – Yes, the Intenz has smart touch controls.
- Can I use a single earbud?
A – Yes, you can use one single earbud while the other one is inside the case.
However, both earbuds will be connected to the phone.
- Do both earbuds work for voice calling?
A – Yes, during voice calls you can hear the voice on both earbuds.
- Is Noise Canceling available on the earbuds?
A – Yes, Intenz has Environmental Noise Canceling to drown out the chaos.
- How many mics does the Intenz have?
A – There are 2 microphones for crisp & clear voice quality.
- Is Intenz waterproof?
A – No, the Crossbeats Intenz is water & dust resistant with IPX4 rating.
- Can I connect the Intenz with my iPhone?
A – Yes, the Crossbeats Intenz is both iOS and Android compatible.
- What is the Bluetooth version for Intenz?
A – Bluetooth 5.3
- Can I connect the earbuds to my laptop?
A – Yes, you can.
- What is the Bluetooth range for Intenz?
A – 10mtrs or up to 33ft.
- Can I use Siri or Ok Google?
A – Yes, Intenz is enabled with AI Voice assistants.
Battery & Charging
- What is the battery backup on the Crossbeats Intenz earbuds?
A – Intenz throws out a total playtime of up to 10 hours.
- How much time do the earbuds take to charge?
A – Up to 60 mins for a full charge.
- What is the charging type?
A – The Intenz TWS comes with a Type-C charging option.
- Does the earbuds have a battery level indicator?
A – No, but the charging case will show the status of the charge.
- Can I charge the earbuds using my laptop/PC?
A – Yes, you can.
- How to get started with the earbuds?
A – a. Take out the earbuds from the charging case.
b. The earbuds will auto power on.
c. Search for CB-Intenz in your phone’s Bluetooth list.
d. Click to connect
- How to power off the earbuds?
A – Place the earbuds inside the charging case to turn them off.
- How to reset my Intenz earbuds?
A – Tap on the earbuds for 5 times to reset the earbuds.
- How do I claim the warranty?
A – Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team will check the
warranty claim request and get back to you.
- How many months warranty does the Intenz have?
A – 6 months of limited warranty and additional 6 months upon the registration of the product on the website within 10 days of purchase.