Warranty & Replacement
At Crossbeats we try our best to make sure that all products are free from manufacturing defects but there’s really no way for us to ensure that the product is in 100% working condition without actually opening it up. On the off-chance that a manufacturing defect is found in a product you’ve just bought from Crossbeats, you can raise a request for replacement.
- Every BRAND-NEW Crossbeats PRODUCT purchased directly from one of our official selling channels is covered by a 6 months warranty.
- To claim 6 MONTHS of additional warranty, register the product within 10 days of purchase on the Crossbeats official website (www.crossbeats.com)
- The item can be replaced only once within the warranty period.
- The WARRANTY PERIOD begins on the date of purchase.
- If purchased on 3rd party websites or retailers, the product must be registered on our website within 10 days of receipt of product to be eligible for warranty claims.
- If the product is determined to be defective, Crossbeats will replace the product or its defective parts.
- Accessories are not covered under warranty.
- The Crossbeats warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the its products and is non-
transferable. The services related to warranty are limited to replacement or repair of the product and is at the own discretion of Crossbeats.
- Proof of purchase has to be presented to avail warranty services.
- If, the issue is not resolved over the phone call or on the
e-mail, we will request you to self-ship the product to our warehouse and share the tracking details with our customer service team. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage during transit in case, you self-ship your product to
- Crossbeats warranty coverage shall be limited only to provide
rectifications and repairs of the reported concern. In case, a
replacement is given, the replaced device will be in the equivalent condition
only, in terms of looks and durability, with or without accessories and
- Crossbeats shall not be covering any consequential or resulting
liabilities, damages or loss to the property or life, injuries, or the loss of any kind of personal data as a result of any direct or indirect defects in our
- Crossbeats shall not cover any liability or claim pertaining to
any kind of rashes or skin allergy due to usage of our products nor will be able to provide any repairs or replacement for such issues.
- While Crossbeats will make the best effort to carry out repair at
the earliest, we would like to make it expressively clear that we are under no obligation to cover it in a specified period of time.
- If any coloured, internal or external component is to be replaced,
there will be an attempt to make sure that the shade of the product matches with the original components. The replaced patterns, tints or shades may differ
from the customer's unit due to continuous usage of the that particular product. Any matching component changed at customer's specified request will be charged except for the component replaced under the warranty policy.
- In case, the product is replaced within the warranty timeline and
is sold-out, then an upgraded category of product of the same price range will be offered. The customer will not be eligible for a gift card or refund,
and warranty will continue as per previous product purchase date.
Crossbeats undertakes the product replacement if:
- The product doesn’t work or is defective due to improper materials or workmanship
- The product arrived with missing parts or accessories
- The product arrived damaged
The following cases are not covered by the crossbeats replacement:
- Expired Warranty
- Purchase of the product from un-authorised persons or shopping channels
- Minor faults in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or technical condition
- Sound characteristics (sound is a subjective matter and is not warranted)
- Faults resulting from improper use (e.g. mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage, improper use); the proper use conditions are - stated in the user's manual
- Damages or defects caused by normal wear and tear (scratches, attritions, abrasions etc.), extreme temperature or humidity
- Faults resulting from accidental or intended damage
- Degradation or peeling of the colour of any product due to normal usage or wear and tear.
- Concerns which are related to the look and feel of the products, dull display under sunlight, low quality of sound due to dust or dirt accumulated on insides of the products.
- This warranty will automatically be discontinued on the expiration of the warranty timeline, i.e, 6 Months (as determined by proof of purchase), even if the products are not operated during the warranty timeline for any reason.
- Any modification of Crossbeats products made by you or a third party
- Product loss
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage due to acts of nature or God. For example; lightning strikes, and the like
- Commercial use
- Battery ( In-built )
- In-Built Microphone
To request replacement, the customer needs to reach out to our customer service team by contacting us on the website or emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at customer care number 8050056565. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision. If the replacement is authorised, the customer will be responsible for sending the defective/damaged product to the service centre and the charges will be borne by the customer itself. Authorization does not guarantee exchange. We will issue an exchange upon receipt of the return package. All products sent back must include all components, manuals, registration cards, and original undamaged packaging.