Orbit Styl Call
1 Year Warranty
On payment page, use Simpl or Razorpay to pay on EMI
(Upto ₹300 Cashback)
• ManufacturerSBT Digital
• Model NameStyl Call
• Model Year2023
• Country of OriginPRC
• Generic nameOrbit Styl Call
• Dimensions4.6 x 3.68 x 1.0 cm
• Mounting Hardware Premium Aluminum Alloy
• MaterialPremium Aluminum Alloy
• IP rating IP68 Water-Resistant
CompatibilityiOS9 & above | Android 4.4 & above
• ScreenLarge HD Display
• Brightness 500 nits
• Size 1.4”
• Resolution 240 x 240
• Watch faces 200+ & Customizable
Sensors - HRS3300 (Optical digital)
• Heart rate Yes
• Multi-motion activityYes
Battery & charging
• Battery descriptionLithium-Ion
• Battery Capacity240mAh
• Battery IncludedYes
• Battery RequiredRechargeable batteries included
• Connector typeMagnetic pin
• Typical UseUp to 7 Days
• Standby timeUp to 10 Days
• Charging time1 hour
• Heart Rate
• Blood Pressure
• Sleep Monitor
• Women’s Health
• Music Player
• Drink water reminder
• Alarm Clock
• Sedentary reminder
• Dual theme
• Remote Shutter
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
1 X Orbit Styl Call Smartwatch
1 X Strap
1 X Quick Start Guide
1 X Warranty Card
1 X User Manual Card
1 X Charging Cable
About the product
• Does the Orbit Styl Call have a full-touch display?A – Yes, Styl Call has a full-touch 1.4” HD Full touch screen display.c
• Is the Orbit Styl Call metal built?A – The Orbit Styl Call possesses a high-grade premium metal body which makes the watch resistant to accidental falls.
• Is the Orbit Styl Call waterproof?The Orbit Styl Call smartwatch is water-resistant with an IP67 rating. You can wash your hands or even go out in the rain.
Battery & charging
• What is the battery backup on the Orbit Styl Call A – The battery backup is up to 7 days.
• How long does it take to fully charge the smartwatch?Up to 60 minutes.
• How to check the available battery percentage of the smartwatch?You can either check the smart app or you can check the available charge percentage on the smartwatch display itself.
• Which smart app should I connect to?You need the JYouPro smart app to connect your smartwatch with your smartphone.
• Can I use 3rd party apps like Apple health and google fit?Yes, you can use.
• Should I sync the data manually from the watch to the smartphone?No, if the smartwatch and the smartphone are connected via the JYouPro app, then it will automatically collect data.
Alerts & notifications
• What all alerts and notifications will be displayed on the smartwatch?WhatsApp, Facebook, Email, Reminders, Call alerts, and other 3rd party application alerts.
• What are the health applications available on the Orbit Styl Call?A – Real-time HR & SpO2, BP, Sleep Monitor, Pedometer, & Women’s health.
• Can I connect my Orbit Styl Call smartwatch to my iPhone?– Yes you can, using the JYouPro app, you can easily connect the Orbit Styl Call smartwatch to your iPhone.
• Do I get extra straps with the smartwatch?A – No, there is no additional strap with the Orbit Styl Call smartwatch.
• Can I swap the straps?Yes, you can change/customize the straps of the Orbit Styl Call with similar-sized straps.
• Does Crossbeats have new straps for Orbit Styl Call that can be purchased?No, currently new strap options are not available. We will be upgrading in the future.
• How many months warranty does Crossbeats offer?6 months of limited warranty and additional 6 months upon product registration.
• The watch case and straps are not 100% hypoallergenic. Materials used in the construction of the watch case and strap may cause skin irritation or allergic reactions for certain people. If you are experiencing an allergic reaction or skin irritation, kindly consult a medical professional if required. This will not come under warranty/guarantee.
• An IP68 rating means the watch is resistant to dust, dirt, and sand, and can be submerged in up to 1.5m of water for 30 minutes. Avoid using the watch during extremely humid environments. Warranty will not be applicable on the watch for water entry.
• All the health readings are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes. The measurement data and results are for reference purposes only, and are not a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment.
• Actual battery life varies depending on features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and numerous other factors. Battery life is based on the number of use cases: All-day wear, intelligent heart rate detection enabled, Do Not Disturb mode on during night time sleep, message notifications enabled the screen and etc. We have tested the product in our laboratory and as per the testing standards we cannot replace the watch.
• Product pictures (including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size) and display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) include on this site are for reference only. Actual product features, specifications, and display contents may vary.