1 Year Warranty
Or 3 interest free payments of ₹
iOS9 & above | Android 4.4 & above
Device interface (primary)
Android & iOS
Full touch TrueHUE™ display
99.5% wide color gamut
200+ & Customizable
Battery & Charging
Rechargeable batteries included
Magnetic charging cable
Up to 7 days
Up to 2 days
Up to 20 Days
Segment’s slimmest Single-chip Bluetooth calling Smartwatch
Water in-take reminder
Tilt to view
Country of Origin
Inside the box
1 X Ignite Grande Smartwatch
1 X Strap
1 X Quick Start Guide
1 X Warranty Card
1 X User Manual
1 X Charging Cable
About the Product
• Does the Ignite Grande have a full-touch display?
Yes, the Ignite Grande has a full-touch AMOLED display backed by our RealHue™ technology.
• Is the Ignite Grande metal built?
Yes, the Ignite Grande possesses a premium aerospace metal casing to protect it from accidental falls.
• Is the Ignite Grande waterproof?
The Ignite Grande smartwatch is water-resistant with an IP68 rating. Don’t worry about the unplanned splashes.
Battery & Charging
• What is the battery backup on the Ignite Grande when using voice calls?
When using the voice calling option, you will get up to 2 days of battery life.
• How long does it take to fully charge the smartwatch?
Up to 75 minutes.
• How to check the available battery percentage of the smartwatch?
You can either check the smart app or you can check the available charge percentage on the smartwatch display itself.
• Which smart app should I connect to?
You need the GLORYFIT smart app to connect your smartwatch with your smartphone.
• Can I use 3rd party apps like Apple health and google fit?
Yes, you can use.
• How to activate calling feature on the smartwatch?
First go to the GLORYFIT application, click on Add device and select Ignite Grande and click on pair.
• Can I talk directly from the watch?
Yes you can, the smartwatch has an in-built speaker and mic setup.
• Should I sync the data manually from the watch to the smartphone?
No, if the smartwatch and the smartphone are connected via the GLORYFIT app, then it will automatically collect data.
Alerts & Notifications
What all alerts and notifications will be displayed on the smartwatch?
WhatsApp, Facebook, Email, Reminders, Call alerts, and other 3rd party application alerts.
• What are the health applications available on the Ignite Grande?
Blood oxygen (SpO2), HR, BP, Sleep monitoring, Breath training, Fatigue, Stress, and Emotion testing.
• Can I connect my Ignite Grande smartwatch with my iPhone?
Yes you can, using the GLORYFIT app, you can easily connect the Ignite Grande smartwatch with your iPhone.
• Do I get extra straps with the smartwatch?
No, there will not be any additional strap with the Ignite Grande smartwatch.
• Can I swap the straps?
Yes, you can change/customize the straps of the Ignite Grande with similar-sized straps.
• Does Crossbeats have new straps for Ignite Grande that can be purchased?
No, currently new strap options are not available. We will be upgrading in the future.
• How many months warranty does Crossbeats offer?
6 months of limited warranty and additional 6 months upon product registration.
This product is rated 4.6 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 10 reviews.
• The watch case and straps are not 100% hypoallergenic. Materials used in the construction of the watch case and strap may cause skin irritation or allergic reactions for certain people. If you are experiencing an allergic reaction or skin irritation, kindly consult a medical professional if required. This will not come under warranty/guarantee.
• An IP68 rating means the watch is resistant to dust, dirt, and sand, and can be submerged in up to 1.5m of water for 30 minutes. Avoid using the watch during extremely humid environments. Warranty will not be applicable on the watch for water entry.
• All the health readings are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes. The measurement data and results are for reference purposes only, and are not a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment.
• Actual battery life varies depending on features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and numerous other factors. Battery life is based on the number of use cases: All-day wear, intelligent heart rate detection enabled, Do Not Disturb mode on during night time sleep, message notifications enabled the screen and etc. We have tested the product in our laboratory and as per the testing standards we cannot replace the watch.
• Product pictures (including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size) and display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) include on this site are for reference only. Actual product features, specifications, and display contents may vary.